Up to 6 players: play against friends online, the computer, or both.
- Provinces are randomly divided amongst all players at the start of the game.
- Each player receives one unit for every 3 provinces they hold (with a minimum of 3) at the start of each turn.
- Receive bonus units for holding all provinces within a marked region.
- On your turn you may attack neighboring provinces. If you defeat all units in a province, it becomes yours.
- At the end of your turn, you may move units from one of your provinces to one of its neighbors you control.
- A player is defeated when they no longer control any provinces.
- A player wins when all other players are defeated.